Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Health: The state of being free from illness or injury.

Hi Friends,

This is Arunesh Kumar Singh from New Delhi, India. I am passionate about being healthy and fit. This blog is my personal creation in which I will share with you all the basics of being healthy.



"It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver."

--Mahatma Gandhi

This is my first blog and I am starting it for all those who are already health freaks but feeling difficulty to choose the diet Plan.


Everyone of any age group who are continued with their workout routine and want to share their experiences or the ones who want to start are most welcome.



To know about pre, post workout diet plans and exercise routines for maximum health output; please stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ananta...and I'll try to keep it up with ideas of being fit

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete